Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksPortailPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)

Go down 
5 posters
PengirimMessage
Lora-Lee
Lora-Lee

Female
Jumlah posting : 271
Status in Family : DauGhtEr, graNddaUghTer, siSteR, aUntiE, coUsin, NieCe. . . . -_-
PaNgGiLaN SaYaNk : WaWaWia
FaVoRiT WoRd : God Bless and Loves You..
Registration date : 11.02.08

Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Empty
PostSubyek: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:04 am

I've been learning a lot from quotes on books..
Some of them came from "Secret" and "Law of Attraction"..

From there, I can find so much knowledge and experience..

One special thing is :
You have to think positive and you have to be thankful for what
had happened.

So, here. . Why don't we learn to thank while we learn to use english?

Make this as a daily diary, but only gratitudes..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lora-Lee
Lora-Lee

Female
Status in Family : DauGhtEr, graNddaUghTer, siSteR, aUntiE, coUsin, NieCe. . . . -_-

PostSubyek: Re: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:06 am

Today, I am really grateful that I can wake up early to open this forum and to post some..
And I also happy that, I can learn my Biology well eventhough I can't really get them inside..
Thanks that today I am going to school, to learn, to get ready for my National examination..
Thanks for the teachers that sacrifice their time to teach us..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
[dS]
[dS]

Male
Jumlah posting : 1376
Status in Family : Anak
PaNgGiLaN SaYaNk : didy
FaVoRiT WoRd : positive thinking
Registration date : 21.11.07

PostSubyek: Re: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:53 am

Actually, Today is not my good day..
but, since we have to be thankful for everything that have been given to us..
I want to thank you because, i enjoy my day..
Thanks for remind that i should study harder..(coz i get bad mark on my test..T-T)

Thanks for today that i'm still alive..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lora-Lee
Lora-Lee

Female

PostSubyek: Re: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:21 pm

Today I am not feeling well..
I am feeling so cold in class..
I got a bad mark in my Biology test eventhough I tried..
I am mad coz I got some problems today..

But I can still be grateful, that I can arrive home safely, posting this, enjoy the night with my mom..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lora-Lee
Lora-Lee

Female

PostSubyek: Re: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:33 pm

I enjoy walking through the day with some of my family..
I am so happy having a nice family who love me so..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
DeWe
Emperor
Emperor
DeWe

Male
Jumlah posting : 767
Status in Family : anak ketiga dari tiga bersaudara
PaNgGiLaN SaYaNk : win
FaVoRiT WoRd : apa aja dhe
Registration date : 15.11.07

PostSubyek: Re: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:37 pm

i am so happy hev a nice team mate..have a nice girlfrend,,also nice frend,,
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
gregory house
gregory house

Jumlah posting : 4
Status in Family : me myself and I
PaNgGiLaN SaYaNk : one sick bastard
FaVoRiT WoRd : everybody lies
Registration date : 19.03.08

PostSubyek: Re: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:18 am

I'm happy because my life is miserable
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lora-Lee
Lora-Lee

Female

PostSubyek: Re: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Wah.. such a long time I don't post here..
There had been so many things happened..
1st, thanks to God, for another year on the 21st of March..
And Thanks again, that one of my WISH was granted only
a day after I said that wish..
Then the next day, I am so happy that I can celebrate my Bday
n enjoy the time with my friends..
Thanks for FRIENDS, NICE friends, especially who "trick"ed me
and Mr. (Who)..
And thanks that now, I have a nice boyfriend..
ow ow ow.. He is very kind.. gentle.. ohohoho!! honest..
and have the sense oof humour.. eventhough sometimes he looks
freak, like me..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
wijonodd

Male
Jumlah posting : 4
Status in Family : BuNgsU
PaNgGiLaN SaYaNk : Denis
FaVoRiT WoRd : Bring it on!
Registration date : 01.09.10

PostSubyek: Re: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 pm

I couldn't get away from the sickness I got and it is a barrier for me to move forward.
I couldn't understand after the sickness I got, I am now attacked by wisdom tooth, disable me to sleep properly, to eat my usual meals.
Lastly getting a job is hard, especially Lebaran is just around the corner!
However, let's stay positive that even though no job, no signs of this sickness going to quit out of me. In the end of the day I have God that will see me through with grateful heart and to see His greatness within me is not talk of non-sense (in the bible).
Be positive, the definition according to my own words is, my mind, my tongue, my action is doing what I think is right, obviously right thing to do is very much vary according to people's opinion. However, stay positive will gives you a very comforting heart and mind. To be honest if you can't be positive (due to so many things have been through that made u unable to give thanks), just pour your heart to your best friend. I often think that best friend is waiting for us to say 'hey I need your help mate, do you have time for me?'. I suppose his heart says 'Why now? I've been waiting for you endless but yeh, let's see what you got, mate'.

Be positive will not kill you, I know some of us tired of give thanks and be positive because nothing seems turn to the way it should be. However, approaches by approaches is essential to obtain 'good-feeling' and therefore should you retain your good-feeling has its own method. For me, to have a good feeling require me to become myself. To do what I value. Remember, be positive will result to happiness in the end if you do it right. Ladies and gentleman, let me giving you an example of how to get happiness according my way.
I don't really attracted to go to my fellow colleague saying 'hey mate what can I do to help you, you seems busy, let me ease your burden'. That alone will gives me happiness, but if it doesn't gives me happiness it means 'I'm not doing it for the sake of LOVE but to get wrong purpose (to get praise, reward and that's wrong to me). But if it turns out to give me a happy feeling, or satisfying feeling I guess that's what so-called 'kind heart helping the needs'. My point is: DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.

I guess I'm running out of breath, my tooth is aching. However one more thing guys: Smile when your heart is aching (Michael Jackson favorite song).

Good night, have a tremendous day ahead of you. I apologize to some extent if I've offended anyone in my message, my intention is purely to share and support all of us to move forward, and stagnation shall never exist in us for that's not what we all wanted Smile

Let's have a freak positive LIFE!!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)   Gratitude Diary (Be Positive) Icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Gratitude Diary (Be Positive)
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1